Random good picture Not show
1. A follow-up session was held after the initial meeting.
2. She is writing a follow-up to her best-selling novel.
3. They are recording a follow-up to their successful 1989 album.
4. The book is a follow-up to her excellent television series.
5. The survey is a follow-up to the questionnaire.
6. They were attending hospital for follow-up treatment.
7. A follow-up consultation was arranged for two weeks' time.
8. We are planning a follow-up to today's event.
9. As a follow-up to the television series the BBC is publishing a book.
10. This meeting is a follow-up to the one we had last month.
11. You will receive a follow-up visit from the person conducting the assessment.
12. Spielberg says he's planning to do a follow-up next year.
13. The dancer confounded her critics with a remarkable follow-up album.
14. The problem was, there was not much follow-up.
15. There are no follow-up ques-tions.
16. The questioning patients submitted no follow-up questions.
17. Participants received mammograms, then follow-up screenings in succeeding months.
18. The follow-up only enhances an already compelling program.
19. And even more turned out for a follow-up evening session in early 1996.
20. Underline the follow-up by means of a loud shout to show that you have unified mental resolve and physical effort in the technique.
21. Follow-up studies revealed that the rice-salt solution was not as widely used as the lobon-gur solution.
22. A leftwing theatre company sponsored the follow-up, organised on stage by a budding theatre director, Joseph Losey.
23. You should attend for routine follow-up visits as instructed, probably at least once a year.
24. Active follow-up with the former Soviet republics is now well in hand.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. By kicking deep, and applying follow-up pressure, the intention was to force the opposition to concede the throw-in.
26. One man was arrested during the raid and another during a follow-up operation.
27. After the report, advisers are expected to carry out follow-up work.
28. This information should be the subject of a detailed investigation as a follow-up stage.
29. Leeds then had more chances, Macca had one touched on to the post, with Wallace's follow-up going just wide.
30. Among the 23 enrolled patients, five were lost to follow-up as early as 3 months.
More similar words: follow up, follow, as follows, following, follow through, blow up, hollow, show up, grow up, throw up, allow, hallow, allow for, shallow, pillow, yellow, swallow, mellow, roll out, hallowed, billowing, colloquial, draw up, fold, folk, unfold, foliage, manifold, folklore, portfolio.