Random good picture Not show
1. Her city slicker boyfriend looks pretty clumsy out here on the farm.
2. Sure, a city slicker looks smart as long as he stays in a place like New York.
3. On a drive in the country, a city slicker noticed a farmer lifting a pig up to an apple tree and holding the pig there as it ate one apple after another.
4. That city slicker was out of his element out on the farm.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Her city slicker boyfriend looked pretty clumsy out here on the farm.
6. I loved her and so did that city slicker , John Weber.
7. Sure, a city slicker looks smart as long as he stays in a place like New York. But you put him down on a farm and he won't do much better than a newborn baby!
8. He's an unappealing throwback to the days of '80s City slickers.
9. Once you get accustomed to life on the range, it's hard to go back to being a city slicker.
10. Ballet definitely didn't jell with the image of super-macho, cool-as-ice City slicker.
11. EXAMPLE: Dressed in my fancy new clothing I feel uncomfortable when I visit my relatives in the village where I was born because I feel like a city slicker.
12. When a New Yorker walks past a chicken on his morning stroll, we're left to wonder which one is the real city slicker.