Random good picture Not show
(1) He charged a relatively modest fee.
(2) The fruit seller charged me too much money.
(3) The defendant was charged with disturbing the peace.
(4) She was charged with credit card fraud.
(5) The children charged out of school.
(6) The terrorists charged the bomb with an explosive substance.
(7) The police could have charged them with threatening behaviour.
(8) She was charged with reckless driving.
(9) He was arrested and charged with murder.
(10) They charged the accident on him.
(11) He charged me to arrange everything.
(12) We charged and the enemy's front line fell back.
(13) He charged the fire to my carelessness.
(14) He was charged with spying on British military bases.
(15) He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
(16) He was also charged with illegal possession of firearms.
(17) They are charged with using forged documents.
(18) There was a highly charged atmosphere.
(19) The cart was charged to the full.
(20) They were charged with violating federal law.
(21) They charged down the stairs to meet their grandmother.
(22) He was charged with shoplifting.
(23) He's been charged with tax fraud. Sentencedict.com
(24) They were charged with inciting racial hatred.
(25) The public prosecutor charged treason against the prisoner.
(26) He was charged with sexual assault.
(27) The policeman was charged with firing on crowd.
(28) Electrons are negatively charged with electricity.
(29) He was charged with stealing a jeep.
(30) The rhino charged headlong towards us.
More similar words: charge, in charge, in charge of, take charge, discharging, barge, large, target, submerged, at large, largely, by and large, lethargy, challenged, lethargic, on a large scale, chart, chary, Chart., charm, large intestine, a large number of, Charlie, charade, chariot, charity, charter, orchard, charisma, character.