Random good picture Not show
1. He cast aside all his old books.
2. She has been able to cast aside her wheelchair.
3. He cast aside the newspaper impatiently.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. You must cast aside all thoughts of revenge.
5. Sweden needs to cast aside outdated policies and thinking.
6. He cast aside all his inhibitions.
7. When Henry became King, he cast aside all his former friends.
8. She has been able to cast aside ( = stop using ) her wheelchair.
9. He cast aside all his old friends when he became rich.
10. As soon as he became rich he cast aside all his old friends who gave him some help.
11. Cast aside your fears.
12. Every impediment to flight was cast aside.
13. We should now cast aside all the political rhetoric of the campaign.
14. But this Eros had cast aside his bow and cruel arrows; he sat playing a lyre!
15. That is my point: you have cast aside the probability of future happiness on a whim.
16. Everything else was cast aside[sentencedict.com], beginning with even elementary care over arrangements to get there on the night.
17. He refused to be cast aside in this manner.
18. Do not cast aside those wear-out gloves.
19. Do not cast aside the love of truth.
20. I refuse to be cast aside in this manner.
21. Cast aside all illusions and go into the battle.
22. She cast aside the old clothes.
23. Responsible soil management practices are cast aside.
24. We cast aside many thing when they are no longer needed.
25. Yet the problems are not of such proportions that hope has been cast aside.
26. It is too much to expect musicians to deliberately cast aside the fringe benefits of success.
27. In recent years, Christians from the two traditions have cast aside centuries of hostility to lobby on political issues.
28. University officials have displayed no sense of moral obligation toward a female student cast aside in the rush to pander to Phillips.
29. A wife who shared her husband's hard lot must never be cast aside.
30. A guilt-ridden Mickey roams the wasteland and faces up to friends he cast aside and eclipsed with his own fame.
More similar words: put aside, set aside, aside, lay aside, aside from, side by side, taste of, casino, just as, fantastic, occasional, on occasion, occasionally, side, broadcast, beside, outsider, besides, pasta, resident, on the side, consider, sidewalk, a stage, alongside, residence, president, coastal, presidency, residential.