Synonym: condole with, feel for, pity, sympathize with. Similar words: passionate, dispassionate, compassion, passion, compass, encompass, assassination, compression. Meaning: [-ʃənət] v. share the suffering of. adj. 1. showing merciful compassion 2. showing or having compassion.
Random good picture Not show
1. My father was a deeply compassionate man.
2. I allowed him to go home on compassionate grounds .
3. These charities depend on the compassionate feelings and generosity of the general public.
4. Compassionate behaviour becomes a leader.
5. She has a wise, compassionate face.
6. She is a compassionate person.
7. She's been given sick / compassionate / maternity leave.
8. One measure of a civilized and compassionate society is how well it treats its prison population.
9. He was allowed to go home on compassionate grounds .
10. Politicians are not usually regarded as warm or compassionate people.
11. She was allowed compassionate leave from work to attend her father's funeral.
12. She was granted compassionate leave to attend her father's funeral.
13. She was a decent and compassionate woman: may she rest in peace.
14. So what is a compassionate capitalist to think?
15. Still,(Sentencedict.com ) compassionate capitalism demands that we continue to try.
16. Call it compassionate conservatism on offense.
17. Your request for compassionate leave is, of course, granted.
18. A compassionate act comes out of a compassionate feeling.
19. Who are the truly compassionate capitalists that you know?
20. No one nation has an exclusive on compassionate capitalism.
21. You know, a more compassionate person.
22. Bill Clinton is seen as more compassionate.
23. Compassionate capitalism is not an oxymoron.
24. They have a unique perspective on compassionate capitalism.
25. No. Compassionate capitalism is not an oxymoron.
26. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
27. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerate of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of this.
28. May I be firm and resolute! May I be kind, compassionate, and friendly! May I be humble, calm, quiet, unruffled and serene! May I serve to be perfect! May I be perfect to serve!
29. The public's response to the crisis appeal was generous and compassionate.
30. One could tell at a glance that she was a compassionate person.
More similar words: passionate, dispassionate, compassion, passion, compass, encompass, assassination, compression, missionary, professional, congressional, affectionate, proportionate, impasse, passive, companion, donate, session, cession, mission, detonate, resonate, as soon as possible, emission, compulsion, assimilate, visionary, recession, percussion, commission.