Random good picture Not show
1. You must drop your speed in built-up areas.
2. The speed limit is lower in built-up areas.
3. He was fined for speeding in a built-up area.
4. It gathered speed and raced towards the built-up complexes.
5. Start by cleaning the area of built-up dirt, paint or deteriorated caulk.
6. If parking is difficult in a built-up area it may be better to go by public transport.
7. The fibreglass sections were bolted around a built-up steel framework and Beech C-45 outer wing panels were attached.
8. Under normal circumstances barred owls do not frequent built-up areas.
9. Councils can also infill existing built-up areas and revitalise inner urban areas.
10. He tugs one leg up and examines the built-up shoe.
11. Built-up felt roofing was one of the materials which suffered most in the early search for cheap solutions.
12. She garnished her built-up Trifle with strips of bright currant jelly,[Sentencedict] crystallised sweetmeats or flowers.
13. In built-up areas, the problem is cars and street lights.
14. In built-up areas, for example, special slow-reacting catalytic surfaces will automatically enforce the speed limit.
15. Built-up static contributes to sick building syndrome.
16. The built-up area of hospitals and arrearage from patients may significantly increase inefficiency.
17. The paper mainly introduces a kind of multi-tool built-up processing method for balanced shaft diameter of single cylinder engine.
18. A speed limit of 30 mph was introduced in built-up areas.
19. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that many of the mines are now within built-up areas.
20. These flat roofing materials fall into three major categories: built-up felt roofing, mastic asphalt and single-ply membranes.
21. Try to see five miles ahead on a country road and at least two to three hundred yards in a built-up area.
22. At each period new houses and streets have been added on the margins of the built-up area.
23. On passage, and sometimes in winter, Water Rails may occur in built-up areas.
24. The closed, trusting eyes were surrounded by scars and small mounds of built-up skin.
25. Areas of woodland and permanent pasture are mapped together with built-up areas as inaccessible to archaeologists.
26. Moreover, most such areas exist in isolation from the traditional provision for foot traffic in the rest of each built-up area.
27. The section to the next town of Shanklin is built-up but the route improves dramatically on the way to and out of Ventnor.
28. Many sceptics fear that, because roughly half of all weather stations are in built-up areas, this may have inflated estimates of a temperature rise.
29. What's more, the method of recognizing the minimum velocity and its built-up time by the missile's course is discussed.
30. By electronic microscope analysis, it is found that there is a certain amount of second dispersed phase in the martensite matrix which is the metallurgical factor of forming built-up edge.