Random good picture Not show
1. I didn't fancy myself wearing a kilt.
2. What does a Scotsman wear underneath his kilt?
3. He was wearing a Roman kilt and laurel wreath.
4. Good job you are not wearing your kilt, Piper.
5. Keith was dressed in a kilt and the angry look he'd had for so long seemed to have evaporated.
6. Pulling on a sweater and wrapping my long kilt around me, I made my way towards Sheikha Grandmother's house.
7. Chris Hudson Does that explain the kilt you're wearing?
8. My kilt will fly up, but I'll try it.
9. What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?
10. Sometimes the kilt also part of the school uniform or is part of the scout uniform.
11. These hand sewn kilts are made by quality kilt makers with many years of experience.
12. Kilt wearers could face prosecution if they do not have a licence for their sporran under new legislation which has been introduced in Scotland.
13. He's wearing a kilt.
14. I can't believe those kilt - wearing wussies aren't gonna show up.
15. Fergus Urvill was on the other side of the bed, dressed in a kilt,(http://sentencedict.com) shirt and waistcoat.
16. The function of the initial segments in gilt and kilt for example is to distinguish between two lexical items.
17. Her brother, jovial Fabio Sementilli, reinvented his models with gusto while clad in a kilt.
18. H laid it back on the table and went over to another, producing a small leather bag from his kilt.
19. He entered the station and walked down towards the trains, kilt swinging, leaflets tucked beneath his jacket.
20. What do you mean, there's some one coming up the garden path in a kilt?
21. Alastair was a tall, handsome man, who would have looked very good striding over the heather in a kilt.
22. Then he climbed the steps to his bedroom, stripping off his kilt, and lay down stiffly.
23. " Miss Scarlett, it wuz dem Slatterys , dem trashy , no - good, low - down po'- w'ite Slatterys dat kilt Miss Ellen.
24. Ah got ter git ter Tara whar dey woan fine me. Ah -- Ah done kilt a man. "