Random good picture Not show
1) They regarded him as a broken reed.
2) In her intemperate husband, Mrs Fang has a broken reed.
3) You lean upon broken reed, if you trust to their compassion.
4) You lean upon a broken reed, if you trust to their compassion.
5) Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.
6) Don't trust him; he has been proved to be a broken reed.
7) He let me down at the last minute and turned out to be a broken reed.
More similar words: broken, heartbroken, broke, broker, brokerage, green revolution, genre, stroke, by the same token, breed, creed, freed, greed, freedom, decreed, smokescreen, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, en route, enrich, enroll, enrage, enraged, enrolled, unreal, unrest, enrolment, weaken, sicken, sunken.