Random good picture Not show
1. He freed himself of the charge of stealing.
2. Most political prisoners were freed under the terms of the amnesty.
3. His family are agitating to get him freed.
4. He was freed from financial dependence on his parents.
5. At last the country has been freed from its enormous debts.
6. Winning the prize freed him to paint full-time.
7. Modern woman has been freed from many of the duties that befell her sisters in times past.
8. The act had a specific intent, to protect freed slaves from white mobs.
9. He expects to be freed quite soon.
10. We freed time each week for a project meeting.
11. He was freed on bail pending an appeal.
12. The court ruled that he should be freed on bail of $50,000.
13. We freed him from his financial obligations.
14. A good kick finally freed the door.
15. They were freed yesterday by their kidnappers unharmed.
16. More than 200 people were freed by military decree.
17. This movement overthrew the serf system and freed a million serfs and slaves.
18. Both men were freed from the wreckage after a four-hour operation.
19. At last the country has freed itself from the chains of the authoritarian regime.
20. They were at last freed from the fetters of ignorance.
21. She longed to be freed of her responsibilities.
22. Anti-vivisectionists last night freed a number of animals from a laboratory.
23. Retiring early from his job freed him to join several local clubs.
24. All the victims have now been freed from the wreckage.
25. Three people were freed from the wreckage.
26. We have freed up some staff to deal with the backlog of work.
27. Freed acted with his accustomed shrewdness.
28. The state of Liberia was formed a century and a half ago by freed slaves from the United States.
29. Paul was put into the cell,(sentencedict.com/freed.html)his wrists were finally freed from handcuffs.
30. They expected a reciprocal gesture before more hostages could be freed.
More similar words: freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, free, greed, creed, breed, freely, free of, freeze, decreed, freezer, set free, freezing, freeze up, free from, freelance, free market, free enterprise, seed, weed, feed, heed, need, speed, needs, fret, indeed, needle, speed up, feed on.