Similar words: constrict, strict, strictly, restrict, district, instructor, restriction, be strict with. Meaning: n. very large boa of tropical America and West Indies.
Random good picture Not show
1. Look, it won't be a boa constrictor, will it?
2. Boa constrictors bear live young but pythons don't; rattlesnakes and chameleons do, but cobras and iguanas don't.
3. About as genuinely friendly as a boa constrictor, and a damned sight more dangerous.
4. A boa constrictor squeezes its victims to death.
5. In South America(sentencedict.com), live anaconda and boa constrictor.
6. This is a distinct morph of boa constrictor.
7. It was a picture of a boa constrictor in the act of sw allowing an animal.
8. A young boa constrictor bides its time on another bloom; the snake cares little for Ochroma nectar but wouldn't pass up a meal of hummingbird.
9. Daniel Balthazar, RioZoo's vet, said the boa constrictor would become a "celebrity" once it was put on display in the newly inaugurated snake and lizard section.
10. It was that of the boa constrictor from the outside.
11. I do not want an elephant inside a boa constrictor.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. It was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.
13. It was a picture of a boa constrictor of swallowing an animal.
14. She started my reptile education at the boa constrictor cage.
15. A boa constrictor is a very dangerous creature, and an elephant is very cumbersome.
16. It is one of the wilder places on earth and contains rainforest, and boa constrictors.
17. A guy walks around the convention floor with a boa constrictor around his neck.
18. None of the reptiles are venomous, although some of these boa constrictors could give a nasty squeeze.
19. This is charmingly old-fashioned stuff, reminding you of the Victorian explorer who knocked out a boa constrictor with a straight right.
20. In matters of finance, Monsieur Grandet combined the characteristics of the tiger and the boa constrictor.
21. My drawing was not aa hat. It was aa boa constrictor digesting an elephant.
More similar words: constrict, strict, strictly, restrict, district, instructor, restriction, be strict with, construe, contradictory, constrain, construct, demonstrator, constraint, constructing, construction, constructive, reconstruction, reconstruction period, victory, benedictory, contractor, demonstrate, constant, demonstration, constantly, constitute, constituent, constitution, contributor.