Random good picture Not show
1. Biographical information is included in brackets.
2. The book contains few biographical details.
3. There was a biographical note about the author on the back of the book.
4. Several actors are under the biographical spotlight.
5. The contents of the file were biographical.
6. But basic biographical details which are referred to in the letters often receive no mention in the main text.
7. Biographical reconstruction based on Thomas's tales and sketches can be a mistaken exercise.
8. And yet these two biographical details provide important clues to an understanding of Magnard's peculiar psychological makeup.
9. In his biographical criticism this took the form of showing how popular sentiment acting on suggestible minds simplified people into myths.
10. Poems of Eva Gore-Booth, with a biographical introduction by Esther Roper, 1929.
11. There is an extensive bibliography and fascinating biographical sketches of the often eccentric scholars who anticipated fractals.
12. Over the past 30 years, musicological, historical and biographical research have all led towards a new Mozart.
13. Each ends with a short biographical note about the author.
14. Biographical information including academic qualifications, experience and past exhibitions was withheld from the selectors.
15. My own approach is not biographical, and assumes neither a clear-cut persona nor a narrative sequence.
16. For each executive, biographical statements may be available about various managers to reveal education and prior experience.
17. He had set the pattern for a major biographical achievement but he died prematurely.
18. The agency also gave a brief biographical profile of Buckley to the press.
19. There is very little biographical material in the Gathas.
20. I gathered biographical notes from other Red Army leaders.
21. They paid for the desktop computer he uses to scan biographical data.
22. Years later, toward the end of his life, Joe began a biographical discussion of his childhood by noting this disparity.sentencedict.com/biographical.html
23. The diaries have been published in one volume, with elaborate biographical notes by Professor Emson.
24. The release, looking like your bog-standard application form, detailed the new appointee's biographical details.
25. The sites shared administrative costs, selectors and a catalogue which included an illustration and biographical details for each artist.
26. The front of the temporal lobe is thought to be involved with storing biographical information and proper names.
27. In Chapter 8 I analyse the manner in which experiences themselves present themselves to us in a biographical context.
28. This reflects Warltire's peripatetic way of life, which in turn explains why precise biographical details are so elusive.
29. The narrator uses Isabel to shape his views on the nature of biography and biographical conventions.
30. The essay works best when it is dealing with people; and most of these are biographical sketches.
More similar words: autobiographical, biography, biogeography, autobiography, demographic, graphic, bibliography, philosophical, graphite, holograph, homograph, autograph, photograph, pictograph, demography, topography, photography, cartography, photographer, iconography, stenographer, choreography, cinematography, catastrophically, graph, epigraph, grapheme, bar graph, paragraph, polygraph.