Random good picture Not show
1. Biomedical research will enable many individuals infected with HIV to live longer, more comfortable lives.
2. Biomedical scientists deal with 100m pathology tests a year, playing a crucial role in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
3. Biomedical Johnson Matthey's pharmaceutical business has seen continued growth and has made a strong contribution to group profits during the year.
4. At the industrial level, pharmaceutical and other biomedical enterprises do all they can to promote their products.
5. A small number of biomedical companies already have pilot manufacturing plants in San Diego.
6. New manufacturing facilities for biomedical products have been opened at our West Deptford site.
7. Master Program in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics.
8. How Do I Select a Biomedical Engineering Academic Program?
9. You'll study environmental science, public health, and biomedical science.
10. Biomedical research at UB is fostered by Ph.
11. Master Program in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Materials.
12. A package of FORTRAN computer programs for biomedical statistics.
13. Why Reviewers of Biomedical Journals Reject Manuscripts?
14. Intrigued by the idea of artificial organs, a biomedical engineer uses computer-chip technology to craft tiny livers.
15. Titanium and its alloys are widely used as biomedical materials in orthopedic and dental surgery because of their high specific strength, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance and biocompatibility.
16. We currently have 40,000 sq ft of modern biomedical research facility, including a 10,000 sq ft animal vivarium able to house immunodeficient small animals and large animal species.
17. The biomedical science team is also collaborating with a German pharmaceuticals company to set up human clinical study to assess the use of an anti-inflammatory drug to supplement the perfusate.
18. The Mobile Telemonitoring System based on GSM transmits biomedical data and fulfills real time monitoring by GSM mobile net.
19. The biomedical gerontologist and chief scientist of a foundation dedicated to longevity research claims that within his own lifetime doctors will have all the tools they need to "cure" ageing.sentencedict.com/biomedical.html
20. There's a monoculture in biomedical research that revolves around mice testing, Engber explains.
21. AIM : To construct the system of military biomedical engineering.
22. Nevertheless, live animal experimentation is deeply embedded in the culture of contemporary biomedical science.
23. It is not immediately obvious that using polymers for contact lenses represents an example of the biomedical application of synthetic materials.
24. New products currently under development and in clinical trials in our biomedical business offer exciting potential for future growth.
25. The hills around La Jolla are now dotted with biotechnology and biomedical companies.
26. Chitosan and polylactide are good biocompatible polymers, and are used to apply as biomedical materials, especially as the tissue engineering scaffolds for live cells culture.
27. Sodium alginate has been widely used in a variety of biomedical applications.
28. Design and synthesis of thiols to engineer surfaces for biomedical applications.
29. Nowadays, it has been wildly applied in diverse fields such as speech signal processing, image processing, multi-user communication, array processing and biomedical signal processing.
30. The nonclassical secretory proteins are factors whose biological functions are of tremendous importance to biomedical research.
More similar words: medical, medicare, medicaid, medicate, medication, biome, medic, medico, medicine, paramedic, comedian, cold medicine, dedicate, forensic medicine, biological, dedicated, predicate, dedication, radical, biographical, income distribution, predicament, radically, alternative medicine, periodical, methodical, radicalize, periodically, radicalism, sporadically.