Random good picture Not show
1. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, education and the Pentagon.
2. Now comes the great Medicaid debate.
3. The fees qualify as a Medicaid expense.
4. In New York, my pharmacist bills Medicaid directly.
5. Medical care / insurance: private insurance, medical assistance, Medicaid.
6. Medicaid and welfare, declared the vice-president.
7. Public and private third-party programs include Medicare and Medicaid.
8. Can you imagine requiring that all Medicaid and Medicare recipients go to public hospitals?
9. Medicaid finances health care for poor families, many of the disabled and many elderly nursing home patients.
10. The proposal would maintain Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid benefits for disabled legal immigrants who have not become citizens.
11. Because I was without insurance and on Medicaid,(http://sentencedict.com/medicaid.html) the woman who made the orthotic offered to charge only the Medicaid rate.
12. Medicaid provides health care for the poor and eligible seniors.
13. The governors supported turning over the Medicaid program to the states, with federal funds provided in block grants.
14. By 1991, Medicaid consumed 20 percent of Massachusetts' entire budget.
15. Medicaid has recently absorbed many people who would otherwise have lost health coverage.
16. Ninety-three individuals and corporations have been excluded from Medicare and Medicaid programs since March 1995.
17. The improved forecast is largely due to lower projected costs for Medicare and Medicaid and welfare reform.
18. Pharmaceuticals and health-products firms, which have a stake in Medicaid and Medicare reforms, $ 1. 3 million.
19. Kasich said children might better be served through streamlining Medicaid and giving governors more discretion on coverage.
20. The purpose would be to bring in more federal Medicaid money and serve more low-income people.
21. Callers are given appropriate phone numbers to call for help, and perhaps an explanation of Medicaid or Medicare.
22. We have to be vigilant about protecting Medicare and Medicaid.
23. But its dollars-and - cents implications, like those of the restructuring of Medicaid, inevitably drew it into the budget debate.
24. Many states would contribute a smaller percentage less of their own money to the joint state-federal Medicaid program.
25. George Pataki who criticized the reform plan for denying Medicaid benefits to legal immigrants who are not citizens.
26. Governors have taken to raiding education budgets in order to finance the ballooning costs of Medicaid and prisons.
27. It favours the employed with good incomes on the one hand and the Medicare and Medicaid programmes on the other.
28. CareFirst withdrew from the federal Medicare program last year and limited its Maryland Medicaid coverage to the city of Baltimore.
29. But that method would not allow Texas to expand its Medicaid program.
30. Health-care bonds anywhere are risky these days, especially with changes brewing in Medicare and Medicaid.
More similar words: medicare, medical, medicate, medication, medic, medico, medicine, paramedic, dedicate, forensic medicine, dedicated, predicate, dedication, predicament, alternative medicine, media, medium, median, medial, mediate, comedian, edict, remedial, mediator, mediocre, medieval, meditate, mass media, immediate, mediation.