Random good picture Not show
1. A fleecy cloud was drifting past.
2. They had to flay the great, white, fleecy animals and cut them up for food.
3. It's the fleecy top that has really revolutionised outdoor gear.
4. He liked to wear his fleecy tracksuit next to bare skin.
5. But on a blustery afternoon, a fleecy sofa may be the perfect spot to crash between appointments with the snow shovel.
6. Fleecy clouds spread over the blue sky.
6. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The fleecy clouds sailed across the sky.
8. In the azure sky are some fleecy clouds.
9. Fleecy clouds floated past.
10. Most often they throw fleecy pillows that I can flip away; no problem.
11. They had to flay the fleecy animals and cut them up for food.
12. It was a lovely afternoon with a blue sky and a few fleecy white clouds.
13. There's noticeably less equipment hanging from a scrambler, but pound for pound there will be more fleecy material visible.
14. In fact I hear that several Outward Bound schools are offering fortnight-long residential courses on the safe removal of the fleecy top.
15. What intrigued investigators most was Saveria's reference to sending on a fleecy jacket and snow trousers that her husband had requested.
16. Some groups have always produced rugs with close-cropped piles, while others seem to prefer longer, more fleecy items.
17. CIRRUS: A high - altitude cloud composed of narrow bands or patches of thin, generally white fleecy parts.
18. May brings flocks of pretty lambs, skipping by their fleecy dams.
19. A domesticated South American ruminant mammal(Lama glama) related to the camel, raised for its soft, fleecy wool and used as a beast of burden.