Random good picture Not show
1. All his kin were at the wedding.
2. What kin is he to you?
3. We have notified the next of kin.
4. Marriage between close kin is prohibited.
5. Better be blamed by our kith and kin, than be kissed by the enemy.
6. Your next of kin will receive death benefit if you die in an accident.
7. She has gone to live with her husband's kin.
8. We'll have to notify the next of kin of his death.
9. Ties with extended kin vary from family to family.
10. Her next of kin have been informed.
11. The form must be signed by next of kin.
12. Who is your next of kin?
13. The college need to know your next of kin in case something happens to you.
14. But their kin survived and intermarried.
15. He had a secret treaty with his kin in Nagarythe.
16. Do kin who are more distant in genealogical terms necessarily fall in the outer circle?
17. Rotten meat and all cadavers of Stealer kin were destined for furnaces.
18. We cannot release the names of the soldiers who were killed until we have informed their next of kin.
19. May I have your name, address and next of kin(sentencedict.com), please?
20. One of the drivers was fatally injured; his next of kin has been informed.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. We can't release his name until we have informed his next of kin.
22. He has returned to live in Italy, where he'll be surrounded by his kith and kin.
23. Most socialising had been concentrated within the private domestic sphere with their female kin and children.
24. And the name is quite accurate -- these cars are actually one-fourth the size of their full-grown kin.
25. They found that the people living on the estate did not have such intimate contact with their extended kin network.
26. Furthermore, such changes were being accompanied by a decline in mutualistic support between associates and kin.
27. Zuwaya men, for instance were extremely careful not to touch the marriageable daughters of their kin, friends and neighbours.
28. In practice, the early stages probably require the operation of kin selection.
29. The second misunderstanding concerns the ideas which must be present in an animal's mind if kin selection is to operate.
30. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.