Random good picture Not show
1. He gestured vaguely towards the house.
2. I can vaguely remember my first day at school.
3. Something about her voice was vaguely familiar.
4. I vaguely remember hearing him come in.
5. She still felt vaguely troubled by it all.
6. I was vaguely conscious that I was being watched.
7. I vaguely remember, you thin lips stuck on my forehead carefully,as if the whole world becomes quiet.
8. I felt vaguely uneasy.
9. I vaguely remember a woman in a red dress standing outside the door.
10. She waved vaguely in the direction of the house.
11. The story is only vaguely amusing.
12. He smiled vaguely at the ceiling.
13. They issued a vaguely worded statement.
14. There was something vaguely familiar about him.
15. He vaguely registered that the women had gone.
16. He waved a hand vaguely in the air.
17. She felt vaguely flattered at the suggestion.
18. He had a vaguely disreputable appearance.
19. There was something vaguely familiar about her face.
20. I vaguely remembered having met her before.
21. The name sounded vaguely familiar to her.
22. 'I'll be in touch[sentencedict.com],' she said vaguely.
23. "I'm not sure," Liz said vaguely.
24. Her face is vaguely familiar.
25. He was vaguely aware of footsteps behind him.
26. He had talked vaguely of going to work abroad.
27. There was a sweetish smell, vaguely reminiscent of coffee.
28. He smiled vaguely,[http://Sentencedict.com] ignoring her questions.
29. I wondered vaguely whether Robert could be the murderer.
30. His statement was very vaguely worded.