Random good picture Not show
1. He threw the keys casually down on the table.
2. I casually mentioned that I might be interested in working abroad.
3. His arm was draped casually around her shoulders.
4. They were smartly but casually dressed; possibly students.
5. I didn't see him, except casually, in two months.
6. He casually flicked away some dust from his jacket.
7. She was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt.
8. She leaned casually over the railings.
9. 'It's much colder than yesterday,' he remarked casually.
10. She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
11. He sauntered casually through the door.
12. 'Where do you work?' she asked casually.
13. She remarked casually that she was changing her job.
14. "No need to hurry,[sentencedict.com/casually.html]" Ben said casually.
15. They were smartly but casually dressed.
16. They chatted casually on the phone.
17. He spoke casually and toyed with his pen.
18. He was casually dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.
19. He walked down the road,[sentencedict.com] casually swinging his bag.
20. She picked up the package and casually tossed it into her bag.
21. Good form dictated that she should dress more casually in the country.
22. He casually waved over the waitress and settled the bill.
23. He sat with his arm draped casually around her shoulders.
24. She'd mentioned it casually once, surprising him by her unconcern.
25. She trod casually, enjoying the touch of the damp grass on her feet.
26. He leaned casually against the door frame, hands on hips.
27. Fred brought out casually, " I saw Mrs. Fortescue going off to work when I came out.
28. She writes casually, with unflappable assurance.
29. I spend most of my time in the house with young children, so I dress casually.
30. 'What did he say about me?' she asked as casually as she could.
More similar words: casual, casualty, as usual, usually, visually, usual, visual, unusual, visualize, equally, sexually, annually, actually, virtually, gradually, eventually, occasionally, cruel and unusual punishment, intellectually, shilly-shally, dilly-dally, willy-nilly, suave, measure, measured, treasure, pleasure, suavity, assuage, persuade.