Random good picture Not show
1. The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.
2. An enticing smell came from the bakery.
3. The bakery business has changed beyond all recognition in the last 10 years.
4. The bakery opens early.
5. I saw the biggest bakery in the world.
6. The nearest rear entrance belonged to a home bakery.
7. Sales from this Swindon bakery are up 25%.
8. She runs a French bakery in North London.
9. Belloni started her bakery business by peddling her homemade bread to local stores.
10. The bakery has a coffee bar[sentencedict.com], and cappuccino is sixty cents!
11. Charles worked in a bakery by the river that shipped its products to the rest of the city by boat.
12. The people working in the bakery escaped alive only because its wall collapsed outward into the alleyway.
13. His family own a bakery and have two shops on the south coast.
14. The smell of fresh bread from a bakery made him hungry but he did not stop.
15. You couldn't buy all this working at Lyons bakery or the Black Cat factory.
16. At our bakery, when we set up the loaves for baking the next day a similar dilemma confronts us.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The bakery closed, the steel works went on short time.
18. The persons in the bakery assumed that they were the milkmen making the morning delivery and paid no attention.
19. The bakery, frozen foods and other departments also will be expanded.
20. The smell is very familiar to everyone who lives near a bakery.
21. There is a joke about two Martians who land next to a bakery in New York.
22. She followed her nose, turning into a passage which led to the back of a small bakery.
23. Nothing dramatic, no soul-searching ... Guy had gone to get a paper, and some fresh croissants from a nearby bakery.
24. Hicks waited until the last Dumpster was almost full and then personally conveyed two cardboard barrels of bakery refuse to its maw.
25. In darkness we pulled up at the end of the converted bakery and Richie went over to the dustbin.
26. The driver of a steam-driven wagon was unloading warm loaves of bread fresh from the bakery.
27. I turned into Hospital Street, past Plotnikoff's large saw mills, then came to Callender's bakery.
28. Previously spend 17 years as an accountant in the bakery industry.
29. It was recently featured in Boston magazine as being the best bakery in that area.
30. Mrs Yardley had re-used a proper cake box from a city bakery.
More similar words: bake, half-baked, baked potato, mockery, quackery, trickery, maker, breaker, speaker, take root, lawmaker, muckraker, make a mistake, tinker, marker, cooker, broker, kernel, locker, banker, worker, bicker, nonsmoker, hunker down, brokerage, caseworker, handkerchief, hunkered down, city slicker, cantankerous.