Random good picture Not show
1. tried to glamorize the bathroom with expensive fixtures.
2. Television tends to glamorize acts of violence.
3. Filmmakers have often been accused of glamorizing organized crime.
4. a show that glamorizes police work.
5. TV has been accused of glamorizing crime.
6. The ad glamorized life in the army, emphasizing travel and adventure.
7. Outsiders have a glamorized idea of what it is like to work for the BBC.
8. Hollywood has always glamorized drinking.
9. Why would anyone want to glamorize a nightmare?
10. Television tends to glamorize violence.
11. The newspapers often glamorize the lives of film stars.
12. Be realistic and be careful not to glamorize the alternative.
13. In classic black and white, these photos glamorize Anna in a casual and simple way.
14. In Asia, an actor's allure can glamorize art films as well as mainstream fare.
15. He spoke of how some people glamorize the criminal misfits of society while the best men die in Asian rice paddies to preserve the freedoms that those misfits abuse.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
16. In fact, there is a definite attempt to popularize and glamorize sin.
17. Now, all smoking will be considered and depictions that glamorize smoking or movies that feature pervasive smoking outside of an historic or other mitigating context may receive a higher rating.
18. We tell these kids that Joe Camel is bad for them but glamorize and condone alcohol.
19. China's Ministry of Culture has banned websites featuring or publicizing online games which glamorize mafia gangs.
20. Through his presidential campaign and in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father, " Mr. Obama managed to glamorize and, more important, explain community organizing.
21. Ice-T encountered controversy over his track "Cop Killer", which was perceived to glamorize killing police officers.
22. The Ministry of Culture has banned websites featuring or publicizing online games which glamorize mafia gangs.
More similar words: glamorous, memorize, clamor, burglarize, clamorous, authorize, terrorize, categorize, accessorize, clamour, prize, amoral, horizon, amorous, enamored, mesmerize, amorphous, plagiarize, pressurize, first prize, familiarize, characterize, authorization, metamorphosis, moribund, memorise, memorial, demilitarized zone, demoralize, demoralized.