Random good picture Not show
1. He whomped the ruffian on the skull.
2. The ruffian flicked the knife open.
3. He helped me over the difficulty with the ruffian.
4. The ruffian threatened to run his victim through if he did not hand over all his money.
5. It's run by that old ruffian, Chatterton.
6. He ran away from the fearsome ruffian.
7. What a rascal and rogue, a ruffian and villain!
8. The mere thought of the ruffian made her shudder.
9. The ruffian laid about in desperation.
10. That ruffian is capable of any crime.
11. After the event(sentencedict.com), old ruffian gave A a few candy.
12. If that ruffian does not mend his ways, he will come to the gallows some day.
13. The doctor struck out suddenly and stretched the ruffian on the ground.
14. With woman steps she followed : the ruffian and his strolling mort.
15. That ruffian bullied innocent people right in the street, which triggered public anger.
16. The ruffian dealt his victim a savage blow on the tead, that did for her.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. If you marry this ruffian, I wash my hands of you forever!
18. The ruffian pulled foot.
19. I hope you aren't a no - good ruffian or crook.
20. Ruffian and Hero, are precisely two unceasing and the dark resistance, simultaneous firing bright two policemen.
21. The secondary, accepts difference , full and "hard to explain" gastral cavity abdomen ruffian pain is also a common sign of patient.
22. A rough, violent person who engages in destructive actions: mug, roughneck , rowdy, ruffian, tough. Informal toughie. Slang hood, punk.
23. She saw the risk she was in from a ruffian, who not only was such by profession , but had that evening been stupefying , by means of strong liquors.
24. The tiger says: Is you think you have a young ruffian Wu Song?
25. " I believe you're the first person that old ruffian has loved since < ...
26. He himself was a bad commander, a boaster and ruffian.