Random good picture Not show
1. The winning entry will be selected at random by computer.
2. Names were picked at random out of a hat.
3. The gang picked their victims at random.
4. The teacher might suddenly address individual students at random.
5. They fired at random into the enemy ranks.
6. She opened the book at random and started reading.
7. The terrorists fired into the crowd at random.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Names were chosen at random from a list.
9. Three people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus.
10. He simply stuck a pin in at random amongst the names of candidates.
11. Three black people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus.
12. We received several answers, and we picked one at random.
13. At random, I opened an earlier page.
14. The other questioned 806 registered voters selected at random.
15. Otherwise, the net's addressed cells are reset at random.
16. Those standing in line draw numbers at random.
17. Letters and numbers set at random around its perimeter and an upended wine glass in the centre.
18. Perdita thought, to take an example at random, that things like table manners were a stupid and repressive idea.
19. He might as well have picked a family at random out of the telephone book and stayed with them.
20. There were cargo bays and airlocks situated at random among the folds and spirals, but all of them remained closed.
21. These include opening books at random. Generally speaking, this is deemed to provide some clue as to one's destiny.
22. Also at an outlet, you may draw -- at random -- for wristbands or numbered cards to determine priority ticket sales.
23. List these assets and liabilities at random as they pop into your mind or as they are suggested to you by others.
24. Visiting local bookshops at random, I came across more and more books that had come from libraries.
25. He took one at random, went into the master bedroom and slotted it into the video.
26. Any decent shot with telescopic sights could pick us off at random.
27. The winning entry will be the first correct answer drawn at random.
28. Ten workers performing the most menial tasks imaginable were picked at random from the processing line.
29. The prey could be placed with regular spacing, or at random, or clumped in groups.
30. While he waited, he picked up a magazine, turned to a page at random, and started reading.
More similar words: random, randomly, randomization, transit, strange, transfuse, entrance, transform, transfer, transmit, translate, transpose, transport, transcend, transient, transparent, transgress, transition, transcribe, entranceway, extraneous, tranquility, transgender, translucent, transaction, translation, transmitted, transcendent, transferring, transferable.