Random good picture Not show
1. She thanked the President to exalt her.
2. Complementary colours exalt each other.
3. Exalt ye the Lord.
4. The poem was written to exalt the Roman empire.
5. These paintings exalt the imagination.
6. If indeed you would exalt yourselves above me and use my humiliation against me.
7. Remember that you should exalt His work, Of which men have sung.
8. If you are not victorious, do not exalt yourself over the vanquished.
9. To exalt Reformed alles is to downplay our central identity as Christians.
10. Result Holistic nursing exalt the value and function for nursing care to auto - dental immediate transplantation.
11. It has never been my weakness to exalt the flesh - far from it.
12. Blessing the Lord, exalt him as much as you can: for he is above all praise.
13. Many people are too swamped that they exalt shopping online.
14. Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
15. Exalt ye the LORD our God and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
16. Prize her, and she will exalt you; She will honor you if you embrace her.
17. To dance, clap hands, exalt, shout, skip, roll on, on.
18. To dance, clap hands, exalt , shout, skip, roll on, float on.
19. Esteem her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you.
20. Rather than defending society, the young men attack it and exalt macho foreign potentates and desperadoes.
21. To give glory , honor(sentencedict.com), or high praise to; exalt.
22. It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will again exalt itself above the other nations.
23. And the Lord said to Josue: This day will I begin to exalt thee before Israel: that they may know that as I was with Moses, so I am with thee also.
24. I know how popularity and prosperity have a tendency to elate and exalt self, if the heart is not humble before God.
25. Indexing, edges face the modelling of circular arc form, with the ears, exalt cooker traditional aesthetic habit, it looks like the soft and powerful, is kindness.
26. For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn.
27. Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.
28. Jas. 4:10 Be humbled before the Lord, and He will exalt you.
29. CONCLUSION:Intervenient measures should be positively adopted; to strengthen prescription management, and exalt level of reasonable drug use.
30. He will thunder against them from heaven; the LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."
More similar words: exalted, exact, hexapod, exactly, example, examine, hexagon, vexation, exacting, exanimate, examining, for example, exasperate, exaggerate, exacerbate, exaggerated, exasperation, examination, salt, halt, exaggeration, paltry, alter, altar, dealt, salty, fealty, health, wealth, falter.