Synonym: at ease. Similar words: ease, release, teaspoon, decrease, increased, take it easy, teammate, team. Meaning: adj. socially at ease.
Random good picture Not show
2. He didn't feel completely at ease in the strange surroundings.
3. He is always ill at ease when facing his step-father.
4. He's at ease speaking pidgin with the factory workers and guys on the docks.
5. She felt completely at ease with Bernard.
6. On camera he appears twitchy and ill at ease.
7. I never feel completely at ease with him.
8. You always look ill at ease in a suit.
9. Louise was at ease, content.
10. He felt completely at ease.
11. I never feel at ease in his company.
12. I felt ill at ease in such formal clothes.
13. He appeared embarrassed and ill at ease with the sustained applause that greeted him.
14. He seemed ill at ease and not his usual self.
15. He always felt shy and ill at ease at parties.
16. His mind was at ease and he felt confident in the future.
17. Try to put the candidate at ease by being friendly and informal.
18. It is essential to feel at ease with your therapist.
19. With two children bedridden the mother was ill at ease.
20. The boy was ill at ease in the presence of the headmaster.
21. They made him feel at ease, despite his natural reserve.
22. Only the boy seemed now quite at ease.
23. The surroundings put him at ease.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Well, let me put your mind at ease, Winston.
25. Yet she felt completely at ease with Bernard.
26. Players feel at ease around their new coach.
27. I was never perfectly at ease.
29. The quiet decor of her home made her feel comfortable and at ease.
30. In spite of the divorce there was no awkwardness between them - in fact they seemed very much at ease.