Random good picture Not show
1. The ranks of the teachers are constantly expanding.
2. Student numbers are expanding rapidly.
3. Our automobile industry is expanding.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Can the human race carry on expanding and growing the same way that it is now?
5. The city is expanding.
6. The business is expanding fast.
7. Organic farming is expanding everywhere.
8. The shipbuilding industry is rapidly expanding.
9. The universe is expanding rather than contracting.
10. The two companies forged ahead, innovating and expanding.
11. They drew up plans aimed at expanding commerce.
12. The clear inference is that the universe is expanding.
13. The tourist industry is still expanding rapidly.
14. The company has been expanding its customer base using trade magazine advertising.
15. Forested areas have been expanding every year, with the increase in standing timber greater than that of felled lumber.
16. The visit was aimed at expanding the relations between the two countries.
17. The House of Mattli is expanding from couture into ready-to-wear.
18. High interest rates can be a disincentive to expanding a business.
19. We are currently seeking new ways of expanding our membership.
20. The visit was aimed at expanding relations between the two countries.
21. The human population in the region is expanding in inverse proportion to the wildlife.
22. Engineers noticed that the pipes were not expanding as expected.
23. The council is now set on expanding the sports centre.
24. The trade deficit is the flip side of a rapidly expanding economy.
25. The local authority is to carry out a feasibility study into expanding the old stadium.
26. to stop doing sth:The recession knocked on the head any idea of expanding the company.
27. Ian has floated the idea that we should think about expanding into Europe next year.
28. This project was predicated on the assumption that the economy was expanding.
29. The project was predicated on the assumption that the economy was expanding.
30. The recession knocked on the head any idea of expanding the company.
More similar words: expand, expanse, expansion, expansively, landing, ending, pending, lending, funding, finding, spending, demanding, impending, depending, outstanding, hand in glove, pretending, surrounding, founding father, notwithstanding, misunderstanding, corresponding to, expatriate, hand in, end in, send in, abound in, panting, dingy, ceding.