Random good picture Not show
1. Intriguingly, when I say their music sounds melancholic, Glyn starts jumping up and down with approval.
2. I mean, would a melancholic woman order everyone to leave her?
3. He seemed burdened with melancholic thoughts and dark visions as he wrestled with his pursuing demons.
4. She was taciturn and almost melancholic; her parents had raised her on stories of hardship.
5. The melancholic king and his lustful comic consort are out of love, but not so Peter and Emilia.
6. She's in a slightly melancholic and therefore honest mood Jeremy Which is why we have to round it up now.
7. What, then, is a melancholic with a sweet tooth to do?
8. The night was as melancholic as his mood.
9. Because melancholic people really listen to others.
10. I have never heard her sing a melancholic song.
11. An alternative version of the Melancholic Princess.
12. A absurd tragedy accompany a melancholic song by the Tiger Lillies.
13. Some visual experiences were so hauntingly beautiful melancholic and a sense of nostalgia.
14. The dark shadows on the canvas sings a melancholic tune that the aged, weighty eyes tell, and we find ourselves trapped in the spell of this theatricality.
15. Don't be disturbed or melancholic over matters . Your tolerance will lead to future stability and happiness.
16. They conceive melancholic and heroic music with German lyrics by the mystic and ancient themes.
17. Nair,[sentencedict.com/melancholic.html] Supriya. "Melancholic Women: The Intellectual Hysteric(s) in Nervous Conditions. " Research in African Literatures. pp. 130-139.
18. A melancholic exploration of memories of railroads in Belgium along with three retired train conductors.
19. They like extremes: they can be joyful melancholic in a short period of time.
20. Her thoughts were sad and for once she didn't try to correct their melancholic turn.
21. This was, unusually for Coronation Street, a duet, and profoundly melancholic.
22. The air is dull gold with the past, a sad, melancholic silver gilt which colours the mood of city.
23. However, Lisbon isn't all history and culture, Bairro Alto is the center of nightlife with various bars and restaurants where melancholic traditional Portuguese music, Fado, can also be listened.
24. The high point of the music is the female vocals, really melancholic and sorrowful.
25. Elsewhere the album is nicely poised between dippy and melancholic moods, and is quite a triumph of indie-pop!
26. China Mobile is like a man of woman who suffers melancholic . As soon as he has a chance he begins to tootle without paying attention to its listeners' feeling.
27. It is a more thought - provoking activity than building sandcastles, with a nice melancholic tinge.
28. If you need to talk to someone about a problem, talk to a melancholic person.
29. The most renowned Portuguese music is Fado, a form of melancholic music.
More similar words: melancholy, homeland, anchor, Catholic, anchorman, nonalcoholic, freelance, sheet anchor, avalanche, lie at anchor, nonchalance, carte blanche, public policy, scholar, iceland, inchoate, choleric, holiday, holland, policy, police, frolic, psychology, native land, landholder, solicit, bucolic, scholarship, cholesterol, ranch.