Random good picture Not show
1. The police drew up a blacklist of wanted terrorists.
2. She was on the company's blacklist.
3. Friends of the Earth have produced a blacklist of environmentally damaging products.
4. The country wants to be removed from a blacklist of 15 countries whose banks are suspected of laundering money.
5. They are on the blacklist of companies that pollute the environment.
6. I thought the blacklist would have lost its sting with the collapse of the price of oil.
7. The existing blacklist of substances not to be dumped at sea would be superseded by the blanket ban.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Configure an exception list to the blacklist service rules.
9. Is there any truth to the blacklist?
10. His firm is blacklist by the government.
11. Related system concerning blacklist in our nation, is being in gradually perfect process.
12. OECD has been submitted to a new blacklist of 30 countries and areas'selected. "
13. His name is on the black list ( blacklist ) used by the police to round up all the gangsters.
14. Meanwhile, releasing related information concerning the blacklist to the blacklisted customer or its stakeholders or any party other than risk control desk is strictly prohibited.
15. The processing for Internal Blacklist includes addition, modification and deletion etc, and the operation method includes batch input and manual input.
16. Most credit agencies run a 15-year blacklist effectively barring bankrupts from receiving credit.
17. In addition, Fan proceedings after the Army Aviation "blacklist" of cases have become the rule of law net "Ten influential action" candidate cases, currently the match between No. 1 votes.
18. A government official disclosed that they were on a secret blacklist.
19. A breakdown of the trades involved in the faults appears to show bricklayers at the top of the blacklist.
20. Waving a fist at the camera, Cameron Nielson recited the names of those blacklist casualties he had avenged at last.
21. Consumer groups wished to give the Annex the status of a blacklist.
22. The FATF recently removed Myanmar, the last country on its blacklist.
23. In view of a few likelihood by cankered person the website making friend that use is absent " blacklist " on, alarm make the most of of minor of the appeal that inspect hall " Bai Ming is odd " means.
24. The numerical Internet address you are trying to reach might not be on the blacklist.
25. Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
26. Noncredit transactions, do not respect other people work, online monkeying who all joined the blacklist!
27. North Korea will be included in the U.S. state sponsors of terrorism blacklist and impose sanctions.
28. Oh, no . They send me another notice. Maybe I'll get blacklist.
29. The guardian of devildom takes down the detailed features of each human beings that comes up from the earth on his blacklist.
30. When a message is received by an MTA, a distributed blacklist filter is called to determine whether the message is a known spam.
More similar words: black list, black, black out, lackluster, lacklustre, blackmail, in the black, black sheep, black magic, black and blue, blackcurrant, black and white, duckling, suckling, buckling, necklace, tackle, cackle, hackles, backlog, crackle, backlash, lack, for lack of, list, listen, glisten, oculist, populist, enlisted.