Random good picture Not show
1. He's my alter ego we go everywhere together.
2. Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
3. Gissing used his fictional alter ego to attack Victorian morals.
4. Mrs Reagan was widely regarded as the President's alter ego.
5. Superman's alter ego was Clark Kent.
6. Clark Kent is Superman's alter ego.
7. Straus was Ickes's alter ego a newspaperman, a liberal, a fighter, a curmudgeon.
8. Margara seems very much the alter ego of her creator.
9. Equally Odette and her alter ego Odile attract the prince less through their enchanted beauty than through their artlessness.
10. He was not much closer to Belafonte[sentencedict.com], whose alter ego he played in the show.
11. Emmett's cybersex alter ego appears and gives him the courage to be the strong, tough man he dreams of being.
12. Comic - book superheroes have an alter ego, and so do immigrants in the United States.
13. She is, first and foremost, her husband's alter ego.
14. An incorrigible Romeo, Mr. Mays gave his alter ego a Juliet: the sister of a Mexican-American gang member.
15. During the past couple of years, Jerry had practically become his younger alter ego.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. People may even consider their online behaviours to arise from an online alter ego.
17. From another perspective, Dionysus and Pentheus are each other's alter ego.
18. I say: girl, I don't want to know about your mild - mannered alter ego.
19. It is obvious that it is also impossible to demonstrate satisfactorily by ratiocination that the alter ego is a being that aims purposively at ends.
20. Not as thick of a coat you are like Snippy's alter ego.
21. Following in her father's footsteps, Mariliz has created her own alter ego, Lizvamp, who will serve as the campaign's poster girl.
22. The inner hollowness and self-loathing frustration impose Darl an alter ego or a duality , namely, the victimized and the victimizer.
23. Moving hand over hand, Josh floats over to the tank containing his alter ego, the avatar body.
24. Woolf herself was attracted to both men and women, and although her literary alter ego, Mrs.
More similar words: alter, alternative, sheltered, filter, shelter, adultery, filtering, adulterate, register, austere, interest, shattered, interfere, interested, unfettered, stereotype, interesting, interfere in, lose interest, at regular intervals, interfere with, here and there, be good at, negotiate, category, negotiation, svelte, salt, salty, wealth.