Random good picture Not show
(1) As for the televangelist, are these people aware of what's about to happen?
(2) In 1990, a letter bomb addressed to the televangelist exploded in the mailroom of his Christian Broadcasting Network.
(3) Recently Obama and some televangelist both said some pretty stupid things.
(4) At that time the statistics were spectacular, even for a Pentecostal televangelist.
(5) Rudy Giuliani, with his three marriages and liberal views on abortion and gay rights, remains unacceptable to midwestern conservatives, despite winning the support of the televangelist Pat Robertson.
(6) Rudy Giuliani's bid for the presidency received a big boost with an endorsement from Pat Robertson, a prominent televangelist. Mr.
More similar words: relevant, relevance, irrelevant, changeless, philatelist, angel, elevate, elevated, elevator, elevation, television, novelist, grievance, evanescent, something else, eleven, vanguard, vandalism, vandalise, believable, eleventh hour, range, anger, white lie, ranger, hanger, change, danger, orange, unbelievable.