Random good picture Not show
31. However, there isn’t one single Spanglish but different types: Chicano, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, etc. Its usage varies from one place to another and from generation to generation.
32. I mostly agree with Cuban on the emphasized point - web 2.0 hasprovided a stable platform.
33. The Cuban President has said he would like to hold talks with Mr Obama. If such a meeting happened it would be the first between a US President and a Cuban leader since the 1959 Cuban Revolution.
34. The announcement was made at a joint appearance by new Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and EU Development and Humanitarian Aid Commissioner Louis Michel, who is visiting the Cuban capital.
35. Benny "Kid" Paret was a Cuban boxer who won the welterweight title for the first time in 1960, but lost it seven months later when Emile Griffith knocked him out.
36. We carried weapons there at the request of the Cuban government.
37. His father was a wealth sugar planter and his mother came from the Cuban landed gentry.
38. The area is one of the most heavily populated of the Cuban capital because many of these old buildings have been subdivided to house multiple families.
39. In an ESPN radio interview in Dallas, Cuban said: Could you imagine?
40. The move extends hope for survival of the critically endangered hawksbill turtle, which feeds in Cuban waters.
41. Contrary to official myth , however, the Cuban revolution was not primarily a peasant rebellion.
42. HAVANA – A Cuban airliner flying from the eastern city of Santiago de Cuba to the capital crashed Thursday night with 68 people aboard, including 28 foreigners, state media reported.
43. " As a Cuban, my father was eager to adapt to his new environment.
44. Cuban officials publicly blame the drop on the United States.
45. He tells of a Cuban fisherman who is a simpleton.
46. Fidel Castro , Cuban revolutionary leader, was born near Brian ,[http://sentencedict.com/Cuban.html] the son of a sugar planter.
47. Che Guevara was born in 1928 in Rosario , Argentina, in 1959 and now with Cuban leader Fidel Castro overthrew the Cuban dictatorship.
48. Cuban doctors treating a political dissident who's on hunger strike say he is in danger of dying despite their efforts to keep him alive.
49. In March 1961, Fidel Castro's Cuban revolution was a three-alarm reminder that CIA-engineered coups weren't enough to keep communism out of the western hemisphere.
50. On the final day of the 1962 Cuban missile crisis, all of President John F. Kennedy's advisers, civilian and military, urged him to attack the Soviet missile sites.
51. President McKinley welcomed Spain's policy statements. He felt Spain should be left alone to honor its promises to the Cuban people.
52. A story on Cuban government website charged the game of stimulating "sociopathic attitudes" among American youth.
53. In Uruguay Tuesday, after a Mercosur trade bloc meeting, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he would be having lunch with Cuban leader Fidel Castro in Havana today.
54. A modern Cuban sandwich is always toasted in a sandwich press until the cheese melts.
55. "The Cuban revolution is one of the greatest things that has happened to us," he says.
56. The Cuban side makes the service. The hook - float service.
57. In 1994, President Clinton abruptly halted the nation's three-decade open-door policy for Cuban refugees.
58. Increasingly sympathetic to the Coloradoan rebels, at a key moment the Cuban allows two of them to escape.
59. President Bush has chosen a Cuban - born business executive to be his new Secretary of Commerce.
60. Cuban cowboy tries to wrestle down a steer during the 12th Boyeros Cattleman 's Fair in Havana, Mar. 25, 2007.