Random good picture Not show
121. Georgos considered some of the examples drilled into him during the Cuban revolutionary training.
122. Like all her six siblings, she initially supported the Cuban revolution against the regime of Fulgencio Batista.
123. The Cuban guitarist Manuel Galban, a member of the world-famous Cuban music collective, the Buena Vista Social Club, has died in Havana.
124. President Bush denounced the regime of Cuban President Fidel Castro, saying its end is near.
125. Following the initial attacks by 8 CIA-owned B-26s on Cuban airfields, he declared the revolution "Marxist-Leninist".
126. Their justification is that Cuba is in a midst of undeclared war with the shameless US administration which is determined to undermine the Cuban revolution.
127. In her online jottings, Ms Sanchez talks angrily of how the daily hardships of life under Cuban communism were invariably blamed on America and its economic blockade.
128. He was attached to the Cuban military headquarters in Havana until two months ago when he was made commander of the Santiago military district, for long the centre of rebel activities.
129. On the same day, Yang also laid a wreath at a monument honoring Jose Julian Marti Perez, the Cuban poet and hero.
130. Details of his health have been kept secret by the Cuban government.
130. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
131. The emphasis on percussion and Cuban rhythms make the style quite danceable and accessible.
132. Collection: 19 th - century perfumes , 20 - century perfumes, 20 th - century Cuban perfumes and toiletry.
133. Infifon Hong Kong Ltd. (IFHK) is the exclusive distributor of premium Cuban cigar in mainland China. The present report discusses this company's marketing strategy in the Chinese market.
134. The government maintains a monopoly on that most quintessential of Cuban products, the cigar, so the hundreds of underground stogie-rolling factories will stay underground.
135. The Cuban sandwich comprises Cuban bread stuffed with ham, roasted pork, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard, and sometimes salami.
136. Officials here say an American interests section in Tehran would be similar to the one operated by the United States in the Cuban capital Havana.