Random good picture Not show
1. He trained in neurology at the National Hospital for Nervous Diseases.
2. He visited the Institute of Neurology in Havana where they both worked.
3. She has special interests in adult neurology.
4. One of the beauties of the discipline of neurology is how it lends itself to analysis of dysfunction involving these neural levels.
5. I visited the neurology department at the Middlesex hospital this morning.
6. Each of these students has to be taught neurology in a hospital department that has fewer than 100 beds.
7. He spent more than ten days in the neurology unit at Glasgow's Southern General before being allowed home.
8. Neuropsychological Neurology: The Neurocognitive Impairments of Neurological Disorders.
9. The findings appeared in the journal Neurology.
10. SETTING: Department of Neurology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital affiliated to Capital University of Medical Sciences.
11. The International Child Neurology Congress and the Asian and Oceanian Child Neurology Congress will be the largest child neurology congress ever held in Australia.
12. Clinical neurology began in the mid-19th century, when mapping of the functional areas of the brain first began and understanding of the causes of conditions such as epilepsy improved.
13. American Academy of Neurology.
14. Neurology: Medical specialty concerned with nervous system function and disorders.
15. SETTING Department of Neurology? CT Room and Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography Room in a municipal hospital.
16. In opposition to American Academy of Neurology clinical guidelines, the investigators and editorialist recommend splinting only while awaiting surgery or for those who refuse surgery.
17. Cerebrovascular disease the most important part in clinical neurology is also the core business for neurologists.
18. In peripheral neurology, pathological aspects and molecular genetic mechanisms of neuromuscular disorders are included as well as electrophysiologic studies.
19. Completeness of the study sample was evaluated by scrutiny of neurology outpatient and general hospital records.
20. Headache Due to Sinus Disease Sinusitis is an unusual cause of headaches seen in a neurology clinic.
21. However, this form of analysis is not limited to neurology, and a number of other examples deserve a brief consideration.
22. I had spent the last few months boning up on neurology.
23. The findings are published in the May issue of Archies of Neurology.
24. How to localize the neural electric activities effectively and precisely from the scalp EEG recordings is a critical issue for clinical neurology and cognitive neuroscience.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. We cull information from opinion leaders across professional disciplines, including forensic psychiatry, psychopharmacology, and neurology.
26. For a decade, Freud's scientific study was devoted to neurohistolology and clinical neurology.
27. We discussed the training of the clinical thinking in the whole process of teaching clinical neurology to improve initiative to learning ability and overall quality on students.
28. Members represent a variety of origins, including anesthesiology, internal medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, physiatry, and psychiatry.
29. Brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP) is of important significance in neurology and audiology.
30. "Parkinson's disease (PD) starts with movement problems, " says Dr. Rosales who describes the condition as a "burning topic in neurology."
More similar words: neurobiology, astrology, dendrology, neurosis, neurotic, eastern europe, biology, theology, geology, apology, etiology, ideology, etymology, anthology, seismology, technology, demonology, morphology, chronology, embryology, herpetology, entomology, psychology, methodology, ornithology, archaeology, microbiology, paleontology, anthropology, epistemology.