Random good picture Not show
1. The mafic granulite xenolith was first reported to have occurred in Early Mesozoic diorite in Harkin region, Eastern Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
2. A harzburgite xenolith sample from Paleogene basalts in Shuangliao area of Jilin Province records the information of upper mantle metasomatism.
3. Complex granulite facies xenolith types and distinct formation conditions indicate that the lower crust beneath Nushan was constructed by multi-periodic magmatism in different tectonic settings.
4. REE in fluid ? melt inclusions of mantle xenolith from Changbaishan are measured directly by ICP? MS.
5. The discovery of the xenolith is of important implication for us to recognize the deep subduction direction and the scale of the Dabie-Sulu ultrahigh-pressure(UHP) metamorphic belt.
6. Hence, for the minerals to be analyzed in some rocks, when there are all sorts of genesis with xenolith, magma, mantle and so on in them, the age of a certain single event can be respectively got.
7. According to the statistics of 2615 enclaves in 53 enclave observation spots, enclaves in Fangshan granodiorite are divided into two categories, xenolith enclave and microgranular enclave.
8. The fractal structure factors (FSF ) of spinel from ultramafic xenolith, harzburgite, dunite and chromite have been calculated using a new method presented by Shen (1993).
9. Liu Ruoxin and Fan Qicheng. 1990. Major element and rare element of ultra-marie xenolith in eastern China.
More similar words: monolith, monolithic, batholith, neolithic, mesolithic, paleolithic, palaeolithic, xenon, paleolithic age, xenophobia, xenophobic, phenol, tylenol, lithe, polity, cool it, polite, blithe, slither, politic, impolite, politics, politely, politico, volition, solitary, solitude, blithely, impolitic, theodolite.