Random good picture Not show
1. She watched the snake slither away.
2. He and the two Rottweilers slither down the corridor.
3. He let it slither down the roof to the building's guttering.
4. So do I. I slither down the muddy steps leading off the Mudchute embankment.
5. But they would slither out again, and they would probably do so quite quickly.
6. For he was not a man who could slither into any shape required of him.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. The sleepy snakes lie wreathed around themselves or slither through the hoops of their own skin, their hanks of hemp.
8. They slither while they pass.
9. I felt the December air slither down my leg.
10. Can you slither? Do you dare? A green anaconda, green anaconda. Strike so quick, you're hardly there. A green anaconda, green anaconda.
11. Far better for the talented, tentacled monsters to slither onto land before building their interplanetary empire.
12. Tonya screamed when she saw a snake slither across the yard.
13. More often than not , the rattlesnake will slither away in search of a less intimidating foe.
14. Toos would kick the wall next to the sink, and roaches would slither out of the dust and the cracked plaster.
15. She seated herself opposite Hargreave and crossed her legs in a slither of seamed nylon.
16. Near their back porch, they said, rats scamper about, and maggots slither near trash bins.
17. In the past couple of decades, Britain has managed to slither from one high technology debacle to another.
18. One reason for this becomes clear as you slip and slither between mucous molecules.
19. A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither.
More similar words: slit, lithe, blithe, blithely, monolith, neolithic, monolithic, slim, slip, slide, sling, slice, slick, Muslim, muslin, slight, landslip, dislike, slipshod, landslide, pink slip, slightly, quisling, slimming, slingshot, slide into, little by little, city slicker, freudian slip, mudslinging.