Random good picture Not show
(31) I got my bag caught in the wheel of my bicycle.
(32) We place our bets and the croupier spun the roulette wheel.
(33) The invention of the wheel was a milestone in the history of the world.
(34) The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape.
(35) The wheel is designed with obstacles in the ball's path to randomise its movement.
(36) Don't let him drive-he's a complete psycho behind the wheel!
(37) The left front wheel of the car spun off, and the car crashed into a tree.
(38) Every time we have this argument you wheel out the same old statistics, and I'm still not convinced!
(39) You put grease on a wheel to make it turn more easily.
(40) Unfortunately, I was still very clumsy behind the wheel of the jeep.
(41) Even if the road is bumpy, the wheel must go forward; even if the river roaring waves, ships are sailing.
(42) A tyre blew and we had to change the wheel.
(43) A mill-race is the fast stream of water driving the wheel of a water-mill.
(44) You need to jack up the car before you try to remove the wheel.
(45) Who's who hit the traveler,who is in the wheel of life.
(46) As the wheel turned, the potter shaped and squeezed the lump of clay into a graceful shape.
(47) The nuts weren't properly tightened and the wheel came off.
(48) Keep both hands on the steering wheel at all times.
(49) Remember, when driving a car, the golden rule is never to take both hands off the steering wheel.
(49) Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
(50) Lieutenant Campbell ordered the man at the wheel to steer for the gunboat.
(51) This wheel provides the power to the cutting machine.
(52) Disaster struck when the wheel came off.
(53) The wheel rotates around an axle.
(54) The wheel can now spin freely.
(55) The captain put the wheel over and steered northwest.
(56) I'm a different person when I'm behind the wheel.
(57) The offside rear wheel needs replacing.
(58) My favourite ride is the Ferris wheel.
(59) The wheel of history can never be turned back.
(60) He put the wheel on the right/wrong way round.
More similar words: pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, wheel and axle, ferris wheel, wheelbarrow, grease the wheels, heel, wheezing, achilles' heel, at the eleventh hour, when, whet, where, nowhere, whether, wheat, keel, peel, feel, wherein, anywhere, whereas, steel, kneel, wherefore, feel out, freely, heed, sheep.