Random good picture Not show
1. We are quartered in a beautiful villa.
2. The villa fronts the lake.
3. The villa has its own private beach.
4. The villa is built of wood.
5. The new type of villa is priced competitively.
6. He has a villa by the lake.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. We sold the business and bought a villa in Spain with the proceeds.
8. My dream is to retire to a villa in France.
9. He plays for Aston Villa.
10. We rented a villa in Spain last summer.
11. We rented a holiday villa in Spain.
12. They have a villa in Spain.
13. The villa was expensively furnished throughout.
14. Who are Aston Villa playing next week?
15. Now he's bought a villa down south.
16. They rented a villa on the French Riviera.
17. Each villa has a separate sitting-room.
18. Aston Villa last led the League in March 1990.
19. Dozens of photographers were gathered outside Jagger's villa.
20. The dig revealed the site of a Roman villa.
21. Villa always looked the team most likely to score.
22. They bought a villa in the South of France.
23. The villa is cleaned twice a week.
24. Already(Sentencedict.com), he has a luxurious villa in Formello.
25. Together they went back inside the villa.
26. The villa is fronted by a double flight of stairs.
28. The woman offered written affidavits proving that she was the widow of Pancho Villa.
29. Before her husband's death she had installed herself in a modern villa.
30. They drove through a tall iron gate and stopped before a large white villa.
More similar words: village, villain, pillage, gorilla, mill about, spillage, bougainvillea, oscillate, capillary, vacillate, surveillance, evil, civil, vilify, heavily, servile, civil war, civilian, privilege, civil rights, allay, english civil war, fall away, collar, fallacy, all along, collate, umbrella, all at once, as well as.