Random good picture Not show
(2) I had promised Nightingale to attend the lecture.
(3) You can hear a nightingale whistle at night.
(4) Let me introduce you to my friend Nightingale.
(5) The angel of spring, the mellow-throated nightingale. Christina G Rossetti
(6) She represented her house, Nightingale, at swimming and netball and developed her lifelong passion for dance.
(7) According to them, a nightingale does not sing to inform potential mates about himself; he sings to seduce them.
(8) Luke Nightingale gave Pompey the lead after 56 minutes and Mike Panopoulos netted from the spot for the second.
(9) As we walked back down the track, the nightingale was still singing.
(10) With Cranston bouncing along the Nightingale Gallery, the whole house seemed to sing with noise.
(11) In common with Butler and Florence Nightingale, illness related to the strain experienced by middle-class women who moved into the public sphere.
(12) At Nightingale House, the pack leads off with a copy of the Annual Review, which is published each year.
(13) But our last memory was of a nightingale pair, singing in competition in territories perhaps too close for comfort.
(14) Florence Nightingale dreamed of being a nurse.
(15) The nightingale is a gratuitous Elleviou.
(16) This is a magpie and that's a nightingale.
(17) Florence Nightingale was a famous Victorian.
(18) The Florence Nightingale won the soldiers'estimation.
(19) So the nightingale came forth and sang so delightfully that at first no one could say anything ill-humored of her.
(20) The nightingale was anciently selected as the highest example of a perfect singer.
(21) You got a collar in here for the Nightingale murders?
(22) Jardine Matheson Group Managing Director Anthony Nightingale ( right ) speaks at the contest.
(23) Night time is the best time to hear the nightingale - when it sings alone.
(24) A sweet spirit of holy song came forth in notes like that of a nightingale and it filled the whole building.
(25) Pan made the pipe of reeds which can sing as sweetly as the nightingale in spring.
(26) Insult is a monstrous scorpion, and compliment is a likeable nightingale; one stings mercilessly(sentencedict.com/nightingale.html), and the other sings sweetly. Mehmet Murat ildan
(27) The hazel coppices are particularly favoured by the large Sussex Nightingale population.
(28) I saw in my mind some magic bird(sentencedict.com), a nightingale of the coral islands.
(29) There the gods turned Procne a swallow , Philomela a nightingale and Tereus a hoopoe.
(30) Even from the first, the words went wrong , the catbird pecked away the nightingale.
More similar words: sighting, lighting, take delight in, high time, night, knight, at night, by night, haughtiness, nightcap, nightfall, nightgown, nightmare, midnight, fortnight, benighted, overnight, nighttime, at midnight, night and day, day and night, burn the midnight oil, lightning, right wing, sightseeing, lightening, frightening, bungalow, svengali, highlight.