Random good picture Not show
1. They were sitting round the fire on upturned boxes.
2. His overcoat collar upturned all the morning.
3. The cat was sitting on an upturned crate.
4. He smiled down into her upturned face .
5. She looked down at the sea of upturned faces.
6. An upturned boat on the beach provided shelter.
7. I sat on an upturned box.
8. He clung to the upturned boat, screaming for help.
9. The children clung to the upturned boat.
10. The violent revolution upturned the whole country.
11. She sat on an upturned box.
12. They climbed onto the upturned hull and waited to be rescued.
13. She felt drops of rain on her, upturned ` face.
14. Bells bloom on her upturned finger tips.
15. The storm upturned the town.
16. I still remember his upturned face far below.
17. No upturned face met his eyes.
18. The Collector looked down at the gaunt, upturned faces gathered at the foot of the stairs.
19. Bodie upturned the waste bin and sorted through the small pile of chewing-gum wrappers, empty cigarette packets, and cigarette butts.
20. Jess shivered, looking down at the upturned faces that stared at her with idle curiosity.
21. We clung helplessly to the upturned optimist until rescued by the instructor with a motor boat.
22. Paw prints everywhere, upturned vases and dead birds the leftovers from the buffet.
23. Danny's freckled face and upturned nose was crowned by a shock of bright red hair.
24. He felt a sharp prick when he stepped on an upturned nail.
25. Buddie was sitting on a hard chair with one foot resting on an upturned petrol-tin.
26. Fundamentally she is a slightly delinquent page-boy with small buttocks and an upturned nose.sentencedict.com/upturned.html
27. The crew swam out from under the canoe and attached themselves to the upturned hull.
28. The lamps on it were fake candles, set in sconces like upturned lion's paws.
29. Between them and Geoffrey was the little stool Geoffrey had been sitting on while his computer sat on top of an upturned laundry basket.
30. A Hillman Imp, a roof rack, the beak of an upturned canoe overshooting its windscreen.
More similar words: upturn, turned, returned, overturned, rupture, ruptured, burned, spurned, burned out, nocturne, voluptuous, bourne, journey, mourner, burner, rapture, capture, earned, learned, adorned, rapturous, scripture, sculpture, journeyman, enraptured, unadorned, concerned, rapturously, turn, u-turn.