Random good picture Not show
5. I've packed you some food for the journey.
6. Life is like a journey with an unknown destination.
7. He went forth upon a journey to far land.
8. All my good wishes for a pleasant journey!
9. We broke our journey in Madrid.
10. It's a two-hour train journey from York to London.
11. He got injured on the outward journey.
12. The journey takes about an hour, door to door.
13. The long journey completely drained me.
14. I'm sorry you had a wasted journey.
15. He equipped himself for a long journey.
16. Wish you a pleasant journey!
17. I don't envy your journey in this bad weather.
18. The journey is easily manageable in half an hour.
19. I'm afraid you've had a wasted journey .
20. I wish you a pleasant journey.
21. The long journey exhausted the children.
22. Geoff was my companion on the journey.
23. The return journey was uneventful, the car running perfectly.
24. They went on a long train journey across India.
25. We stopped for refreshment halfway through the journey.http://sentencedict.com/journey.html
26. It's a day's journey by car.
27. Have a safe journey .
28. There are many hazards in a journey across Africa.
29. Journey of a thousand miles begins with single step.
30. He equipped himself for the journey.
More similar words: attorney, adjourn, journal, journalism, journalist, burner, money, keep an eye on, corner, learned, earnest, Internet, wilderness, eastern europe, around the corner, turn, be concerned about, turn on, churn, spurn, turn out, turn to, turn in, turn off, in turn, burn out, burn up, return, turn up, burning.