Random good picture Not show
1. The Court of Appeal overturned the original ruling.
2. The truck overturned and precipitated us into the ditch.
3. The road was completely blocked by an overturned truck.
4. She completely overturned my preconceptions about film stars.
5. The building was overturned at the earthquake.
6. The car skidded and overturned.
7. The ruling overturned the court's earlier decision.
8. A car was overturned and set alight.
9. Many people drowned when the boat overturned.
10. Vandals smashed windows and overturned cars in the downtown shopping district.
11. The lorry veered out of control, overturned and smashed into a wall.
12. He overturned the lamp.
13. The appeal court overturned the conviction against her.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. His conviction was overturned by the Court of Appeal.
15. The carriage overturned and the passengers pitched out.
16. The Court of Appeal overturned the earlier decision.
17. They succeeded in getting the will overturned.
18. The Labour candidate overturned the previous Conservativemajority of 4000.
19. His sentence was overturned by the appeal court.
20. An overturned bus was blocking the roadway.
21. The vase overturned and crashed into pieces.
22. The earlier verdict was overturned on a legal technicality.
23. The rioters overturned several cars and set them alight.
24. His car overturned, trapping him inside.
25. The boat overturned and the passengers were pitched out.
26. The rebels overturned the government.
27. This argument seems convincing, but is easily overturned.
28. A truck driver died last night when his vehicle overturned.
29. The car skidded off the road, hit a tree and overturned.
30. Hundreds of youths rampaged through the town, shop windows were smashed and cars overturned.
More similar words: overturn, overture, turn over, turnover, nocturne, perturb, aperture, perturbation, imperturbable, overt, covert, over there, poverty, over time, overtake, introvert, overthrow, extrovert, poverty line, all over the world, incontrovertible, over and over, over and over again, bourne, burner, journey, mourner, learned, adorned, unadorned.