Random good picture Not show
1. The victorious army returned in triumph.
2. She returned to Washington for a final briefing.
3. The jury returned/announced/brought in their verdict.
4. He returned home with his bride redux.
5. The jury returned an acquittal after only seventeen minutes.
6. He tore himself away from Paris and returned home.
7. When he returned, she and Simon had already gone.
8. It was forty five minutes before she returned.
9. She went home and returned more suitably clad.
10. The company was returned to private ownership in mid-1987.
11. The woman bundled away when her husband returned.
12. The jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict.
13. The lady returned from Boston Monday week.
14. She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.
15. The land was returned to its original owner.
16. The lady returned from Boston Wednesday week.
17. He returned after 40 years of exile.
18. The jury returned an open verdict.
19. After a week of festivities(sentencedict.com), life returned to normal.
20. The jury reached/returned a unanimous verdict of guilty.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The jury has returned a verdict of guilty.
22. She returned to collect her umbrella.
23. The jury returned a verdict of justifiable homicide.
24. The winning team returned home in triumph.
25. After graduation Neil returned to Ohio.
26. We returned by the alternative road.
27. I returned from work to find the house empty.
28. She returned within an hour.
29. The jury returned a verdict of accidental death.
30. The librarian returned with the book I wanted.
More similar words: turned, return, in return, returning, tax return, overturned, in return for, sales return, return ticket, point of no return, spurned, take turns, nocturne, bourne, journey, mourner, burner, earned, adorned, learned, journeyman, unadorned, concerned, turn, u-turn, turn on, turn to, turn in, turnout, turn out.