Random good picture Not show
1. He had grown more daring.
2. The daring exploits of the parachutists were much admired.
3. Bergit was probably more daring than I was.
4. Amrita becomes a bold, daring rebel.
5. The daring of his exploits had been hugely magnified by constant telling.
6. The climax of the air show was a daring flying display.
7. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller
8. Her daring work behind the enemy lines is now legend.
9. The daring rescue was one for the book.
10. Ten fishermen were saved in a daring sea rescue.
11. Greatly daring, he covered her hand with his own.
12. His daring may have cost him his life.
13. Churchill immediately set into motion a daring plan.
14. Her behaviour was considered very daring at the time.
15. The daring climbers laugh at danger.
16. He was awarded a medal for his daring deeds.
17. The commandos made/staged/carried out a daring raid .
18. He stood stock-still, hardly daring to breathe.
19. Did your daring plan pay off?
20. The bandits pulled off a daring bank robbery.
21. His daring rescue saved the lives of the youngsters.
22. He performed many daring exploits.
23. The gallery was known for putting on daring exhibitions.
24. Over coffee, she lit a cigarette, her eyes daring him to comment.
25. His daring escape from prison gained him a certain notoriety.
26. It was a daring attempt but he carried it off.
27. He realized this to be a very daring thing to ask.
28. Being youngsters, we sat modestly at the back,(sentencedict.com/daring.html) never daring to speak.
29. Something approaching a lynch mob has been gathering against the Chancellor for even daring to consider higher interest rates.
30. There are plenty of activities at the resort for the less daring.
More similar words: rearing, roaring, wearing, blaring, staring, tearing, bearings, clearing, preparing, disappearing, marine, ringing, submarine, darkling, margarine, weariness, bear in mind, ring, standard of living, bring, during, boring, fringe, ring up, ring out, string, cringe, at regular intervals, earring, gathering.