Similar words: logging, jogging, rigging, nagging, clogging, flagging, debugging, unflagging. Meaning: [beg] n. a solicitation for money or food (especially in the street by an apparently penniless person).
Random good picture Not show
2. The children had to survive by begging and stealing.
3. The old man lived by begging.
4. There are hundreds begging in the streets.
5. He had come down to begging when his father found him.
6. He burst into tears, begging her to forgive him and swearing to pay back everything he had stolen.
7. The old woman and children went along the street,begging the people for bread .
8. I wrote hundreds of begging letters to charities and businesses.
9. I never thought he would come down to begging.
10. The boy was screaming and begging for mercy.
11. There is other housing going begging in town.
12. If that sandwich is going begging[Sentencedict.com ], I'll have it.
13. She was living alone, begging food from neighbors.
14. Eventually Charlotte was reduced to begging on the streets.
15. I was surrounded by people begging for food.
16. There's a beer going begging if anyone's interested.
17. He telephoned repeatedly, begging her to return.
18. Her eyes are begging for an answer.
19. He's always begging off at the last minute.
20. I'll have that last cake if it's going begging.
21. He had come down to begging.
22. We could hear the prisoners begging for mercy .
23. Poverty reduced them to begging for a living.
24. For several years she lived by begging.
25. Vagrancy and begging has become commonplace in London.
26. The poor man sustains himself by begging.
27. She was reduced to begging.
28. They were reduced to begging in the streets.
30. A poor man came to the house this morning, begging for food.
More similar words: logging, jogging, rigging, nagging, clogging, flagging, debugging, unflagging, beginning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, beggar, begin, beginner, begin with, to begin with, mudslinging, upbringing, clinging, ringing, beguiling, urging, ginger, raging, bring in, dodging, coming in, changing, managing, emerging.