Random good picture Not show
(1) She is a very fast typist.
(2) The typist omitted the last letter.
(3) The publishing firm was advertising for a typist.
(4) Place the girl as a typist.
(5) We have vacancy for a typist.
(6) Kitty was down on the junior typist.
(7) I worked as a secretary, or rather, a typist.
(8) Many women applied for the post of typist.
(9) The two typist have already worked away all day.
(10) The typist is away on holiday this week.
(11) She dictated a letter to a typist.
(12) I'm quite a fast typist.
(13) The typist is engaged for a week on trial.
(14) I was deemed to be a competent shorthand typist.
(15) I got myself a job as a typist and general dogsbody on a small magazine.
(16) ￡45,000 was awarded to a typist with an injured hand.
(17) Your teasing of the new typist has got beyond a joke and I advise you to stop it.
(18) I'm a slow typist.
(19) My job is somewhere between a typist and a personal assistant.
(20) She was only a typist in the navy.
(21) She was a more than competent shorthand typist and an efficient secretary.
(22) I expect a typist mixed up two separate reports from two different patrols.
(23) Mere dictation to a typist in the normal course of business is not evidence of excessive publication.
(24) She trained as a typist and learned reception duties on the job at the Royal Oak.
(25) A politically appointed typist could be required to type the same number of words a minute as the civil service typist.
(26) We asked our effervescent typist what she might have been thinking at the time[Sentencedict], but she only blushed.
(27) Barbara joined us as a junior shorthand typist in 1949.
(28) No time to waste: a 1920s typist takes dictation as the train speeds to the next business meeting.
(29) He always checked the manuscript over carefully before passing it to the typist.
(30) Speech is the most rapid form of human communication - faster than both handwriting and the output from a trained typist.
More similar words: typical, atypical, typically, safety pin, piston, pistol, epistle, therapist, episteme, epistemology, philanthropist, type, typecast, prototype, archetype, archetypal, stereotype, impish, episode, despise, sheepish, episodic, impishly, escapism, piscatorial, malapropism, episodic memory, list, gist, mist.