Random good picture Not show
1. His mouth gave a slight twitch.
2. I felt a twitch at my sleeve.
3. She has a twitch in her left eye.
4. He had a nervous twitch .
5. He has a twitch in his right eye.
6. He greeted us with a mere twitch of his head.
7. You'll feel something twitch the line when you get a fish.
8. He developed a nervous twitch and began to blink constantly.
9. Bill's mockery of his dad's twitch was a bit cruel, but it made us laugh.
10. At that moment she felt the first twitch of anxiety.
11. I've got a twitch at the corner of my eye - can you see it?
12. He had a nervous twitch and a speech impediment.
13. Limp and relaxed, my jaw was beginning to twitch.
14. Constant activity can easily become an ineffectual nervous twitch.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. It's just a nervous twitch.
16. The car responded like magic to his every twitch.
17. A twitch of anxiety crossed my father's face.
18. Then his face would begin to twitch.
19. A twitch of concern flickered across his brow.
20. Dials twitch in the control panel at the sound of it.
21. She wouldn't feel one twitch of guilt if it wasn't for Miss Phoebe.
22. I thought the mouse was dead, but then it gave a slight twitch.
23. He tried to suppress a smile but felt the corner of his mouth twitch.
24. When I stood up to her, her right cheek would begin to twitch.
25. If I don't get a bite in a few minutes I lift the rod and twitch the bait.
26. I noticed little things, a dip of the head, a twitch in the shoulder.
27. There was no movement in the house, not even a twitch of the curtains.
28. Mac was very nervous. A muscle on his face began to twitch.
29. However, by applying the correct type of training it is possible to make the maximum use of the twitch fibres present.
30. He was acutely conscious of the fact that his life hung on a twitch of his captor's trigger finger.
More similar words: switch, switch off, switch on, bewitched, witchcraft, bait and switch, itch, ditch, bitch, pitch, itchy, hitch, glitch, pitcher, stitch, kitchen, pitch in, itching, britches, part with, meet with, conflict with, be strict with, notwithstanding, find fault with, catch up with, twin, twig, twine, twice.