Random good picture Not show
2. Can you do chain stitch?
3. I've ripped my trousers - can you stitch them up for me?
4. Can we slow down? I've got a stitch.
5. The design can be worked in cross stitch.
6. I got a stitch after running for the bus.
7. My view is that this is a stitch up.
8. The edge was sewn with blanket stitch.
9. Stitch the pieces together along the fold.
10. Fold the fabric and stitch the two layers together.
11. Turn over the raw edges and stitch.
12. They've taken him off to hospital to stitch him up.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Cast on seventy-six stitches and work two inches of plain stitch.
14. Put a stitch in the corner of the pocket to keep it in place.
15. Britain is likely to stitch together some sort of political deal to avoid a confrontation.
16. In ten years, they have been able to stitch together a national network of banks.
17. There are some basic rules for tuck stitch.
18. Move stitch from needle 3 to adjacent needle.
19. Stitch sleeves to armhole edges of fronts and back.
20. Stitch announced her retirement this year.
21. Can you stitch this up for me(sentencedict.com), baby?
22. The leaves and stems are in simple chain stitch.
23. Stitch in place on the hat brim.
24. Knit two rows of stocking stitch between transfers.
25. He wore no jewellery or stitch of clothing.
26. He claimed that a police officer had threatened to stitch him up and send him to prison.
27. There are several different ways to bind a book, for example you can stitch or stick the pages together.
28. The surgeon would pick up his instruments, probe, repair and stitch up again.
29. A hole was torn in your jacket. Let me stitch up the torn jacket for you.
30. Can we slow down and walk for a bit? I'm getting a stitch.
More similar words: hitch, ditch, pitch, itchy, bitch, glitch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, itching, switch on, switch off, bewitched, witchcraft, substitute, destitute, institute, constitute, prostitute, restitution, constituent, institution, superstitious, constitution, transvestite, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutionalism, united states constitution.