Random good picture Not show
1. In China, Tropic of Cancer cuts through Guangdong province.
2. The Tropic of Cancer is the most northerly latitude in the Northern Hemisphere.
3. It abuts the Tropic of Cancer, constituted the Polynesia archipelago north vanguard.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Ao Island is on the Tropic of Cancer at the extreme eastern edge of Guangdong Province.
5. The tropic of Cancer cuts through Taiwan, It has a tropical and subtropical climate.
6. Shantou urban North from Tropic of Cancer through the domain.
7. It lies in the southeast of Asia and sits astride the Tropic of Cancer.
8. Of or designating the biogeographic region stretching southward from the Tropic of Cancer and including southern Mexico, Central and South America, and the West Indies.
9. This study is on genetic diversity and population structure of Oryza rufipogon near the tropic of cancer in china, and gene mapping of multi-ovary in rice.
10. His hometown is located in the north to the tropic of cancer.
11. Most of the world's coffee is grown between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn on plantations in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Americas.
12. South bay island Be located in semi - tropical, Tropic of Cancer is traversed.
13. It the southeast of Asia and sits astride the Tropic of Cancer.
14. So this article aims at illustrating Miller's literary style through analyzing Tropic of Cancer in detail.
More similar words: tropic of capricorn, tropic, tropics, tropical, subtropical, isentropic, phototropic, tropical zone, tropical fish, psychotropic, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, people's republic of china, anthropic, tropism, misanthropic, philanthropic, spectroscopic, hypermetropia, phototropism, cancer, topic sentence, dancer, cancerous, enhancer, necromancer, precancerous, remembrancer, prostate cancer, port of call.