Random good picture Not show
1. The main pipeline supplying water was sabotaged by rebels.
2. The rebels had tried to sabotage the oil pipeline.
3. Recently they have laid an underground pipeline.
4. The pipeline was constructed to transport oil across Alaska to ports on the coast.
5. The pipeline supplies Jordan with 15 per cent of its crude oil.
6. A consortium plans to build a natural-gas pipeline from Russia to supply eastern Germany.
7. The pipeline runs through central Mozambique.
8. More job losses are in the pipeline.
9. They reported that the pipeline had ruptured.
10. The pipeline is to be built with international support.
11. The pipeline links the refinery with the port.
12. Important new laws are already in the pipeline.
13. Important changes are already in the pipeline.
14. Already in the pipeline is a 2.9 per cent pay increase for teachers.
15. The project involved laying an oil pipeline across the desert.
16. The two ends of the pipeline are connected with the radiator.
17. If left unchecked, corrosion will eventually weaken the pipeline.
18. For this was the extraordinary thing about Pipeline.
19. Consumerism, the modern goldmine and pipeline, roll merrily along.
20. The East-West pipeline is nearly half welded and laid.
21. Who is the driving force in the pipeline development?
22. But he was impatient for Pipeline.
23. Snow prevented workers from reaching the broken pipeline.
24. The firm has 20 new drugs in its pipeline.
25. And Pipeline is the most violent of the lot.
26. Ted wasn't the only casualty at Pipeline.sentencedict.com/pipeline.html
27. The pipeline is no longer a remote possibility.
28. New laws to deal with this abuse are in the pipeline.
29. We have an interesting new database program in the pipeline. It should be on sale early next year.
30. The theatre company has several new productions in the pipeline for next season.
More similar words: in the pipeline, feline, beeline, life line, eyeliner, on the line, sideline, guideline, shoreline, toe the line, loneliness, delineate, draw the line, pipe, delineation, pipes, bagpipe, pipe down, read between the lines, archipelago, pelican, compelling, feelings, grueling, sniveling, delinquent, unfeeling, line, counseling, relinquish.