Random good picture Not show
3. They wanted to revolutionize the whole world.
4. I merely wanted to see it.
5. The police drew up a blacklist of wanted terrorists.
6. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
7. The thief is wanted by the police.
8. He wanted to ask her, but he didn't dare.
9. He said he wanted to go to town.
10. She's always wanted a large family.
11. The boys wanted to play football.
12. He wanted to rasp the surface smooth.
13. Stan initially wanted to go to medical school.
14. She desperately wanted to win her father's approval.
15. He wanted them to jump to it.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. She wanted to enjoy her moment of glory.
17. They both wanted to have a rest.
18. The book I wanted was on the top shelf.
19. Everybody wanted to watch the match.
20. They wanted to initiate a discussion on economics.
21. Thanks for the present-it's just what I wanted.
22. Phyllis always wanted to be in show business.
23. He wanted money to tide him over.
24. She showed considerable talent for getting what she wanted.
25. The princess wanted to marry a blacksmith.
26. She wanted a particular type of cactus.
27. After protracted negotiations, Ogden got the deal he wanted.
28. He wanted these lines as his epitaph.
29. I wanted that moment to last forever .
30. I wanted a little breathing space between jobs.
More similar words: granted, antedate, implanted, enchanted, antediluvian, discontented, contented, want, wanton, wanting, wantonness, ante, rented, wonted, haunted, printed, scented, stunted, tainted, mantel, banter, invented, talented, demented, Anointed, augmented, appointed, contested, tormented, undaunted.