Similar words: reprisal, allow, hallow, shallow, pillow, yellow, follow, billow. Meaning: [‚dɪsə'laʊ] v. command against.
Random good picture Not show
1. The referee disallowed the try for a forward pass.
2. Coventry had a goal disallowed for offside.
3. The goal was disallowed because Wark was offside.
4. The chairman disallowed the veracity of his report.
5. To everyone's amazement, the goal was disallowed.
6. The referee disallowed the goal.
7. The goal was disallowed for offside.
8. Machester United had a goal disallowed for being offside.
9. The second goal was disallowed.
10. The England team had two goals disallowed.
11. Rush had a 45th-minute goal disallowed for offside.
12. The Internal Revenue Service sought to disallow the payments.
13. They disallowed our claim for compensation.
14. The judge disallowed their claim.
15. Her claim was disallowed on the ground that she had not paid her premium.
16. When the goal was disallowed they chalked it up to a bad referee decision.
17. It cost ￡639, expenditure which the district auditor disallowed.
18. We would disallow any involving the mediation of language, including, of course, the belief that it believes.
19. I believe that God is something disallow.
20. Life, by its very nature, disallow this.
21. Disallow clients from any access to hidden files.Sentencedict.com
22. Disallow cyclic references between assemblies.
23. Whether the column should disallow editing of its bound field.
24. Certain situations will now properly stop socialization and disallow asking other Sims to join.
25. England scored again, but the whistle had gone and the goal was disallowed.
26. There was no point arguing the toss after the goal had been disallowed.
27. Despite the obvious advantages of a unified perspective for collective political action, the differences among women disallow such a perspective.
28. Ignore to meet and when what circumstance, I definitely disallow oneself to have disappointed a little.
29. Accordingly, saving is self-defeating, as a loss in income will disallow individuals to save over the long-run.
30. This forum hases beened limited by the managing person to disallow the hair sticks.
More similar words: reprisal, allow, hallow, shallow, pillow, yellow, follow, billow, swallow, allow for, mellow, hollow, gallows, hallowed, follow-up, follower, follow up, following, as follows, hollowness, billowing, swallowing, follow suit, disagree, disabled, disaster, disappear, disavowal, dismissal, disability.