Random good picture Not show
1. a monotone recitation of names.
2. a cat with a monotone coat.
3. He spoke in a flat monotone.
4. She talked in a deep nasal monotone.
5. He spoke in a monotone drawl.
6. Jim Feng laughed quietly: a monotone chuckling.
7. It is monotone, mechanical and Daleky.
8. In a barely audible monotone, she gave her evidence.
9. Duvall drawled in a strange monotone.
10. She gave Roman Dana's message in a monotone that revealed far more than she knew.
11. The land, relentlessly monotone in all but a few summer weeks of feverish flowering, is almost uninhabited.
12. Vary your tone of voice. Avoid a monotone.
13. All of his clothes are in monotone black.
14. The monotone in which he spoke was strangely soothing.
15. Only two monotone voice notes, reminders true open villages.
16. These are just some monotone concrete buildings.
17. Does Monotone Locally Bounded Function Definitely Have Extreme?
18. The monotone of his occupation soothed him.
19. The second chapter discusses the monotone operator functions.
20. To chant or recite a monotone.
21. The evidence was read out to the court in a dull monotone.
22. He was seen on TV delivering platitudes about the crisis in a monotone voice.
23. He answered all the lawyer's questions in a dull monotone.
24. She felt sick as she made a brief speech which was delivered in a rapid monotone.
25. For the past two hours they had listened to Wingate answering questions in a flat exhausted monotone.
26. An engaging blend of poetic characterization and deductive reasoning[Sentencedict], it was delivered for the most part in a weary monotone.
27. People with right-brain strokes sometimes talk in more of a monotone than they did before.
28. The speech, an undeniable disappointment, had indeed been given in an unusually dull monotone and at great speed.
29. Instead, I wanted to be Choo Choo, who wore a long turtleneck and spoke with a high monotone.
30. His message is one of Reaganesque optimism, incongruously delivered in a Forbesian monotone.
More similar words: monotonously, monotonous, duotone, proton, up to now, autonomy, monogamy, monotheism, monogram, monolith, monopoly, gluttonous, autonomous, monotheistic, monochrome, monoculture, monochromatic, photo, motor, go together, a lot of, go to bed, riotous, protocol, go to sleep, notorious, go to the wall, honor, donor, ton.